(IRON MOUNTAIN, MI.)–A fire destroyed a mobile home fire Tuesday night in Park Ridge Park in Iron Mountain. The Iron Mountain Fire Department responded to the scene at approximately 9pm. The 911 call stated the fire was detected in the area of a dryer. Occupants escaped the mobile home and the fire was located in the rear of the structure. Firefighters removed the siding to extinguish the fire and allow them to enter the residence and other flames. Fire fighters stated the occupants were informed the home is no longer able to be occupied because of the heavy smoke damage. Firemen from the Iron Mountain Fire Department remained on scene until approximately 11:47pm.