The Country Inn & Suites in Iron Mountain is now looking for a Part-time maintenance person to join their award-winning team and you should apply immediately. The chosen applicant will receive a competitive wage, and You should have the availability to work week days and the flexibility to work weekends and holidays. If you are interested, please stop by the Country Inn & Suites in Iron Mountain and pick up an application or for more details call 774-1900. When the day is done, there’s no better place than the Country Inn and Suites in Iron Mountain.
Results Broadcastings 3 station group operating out of its studios in Iron Mountain, MI is accepting applications for immediate openings in our Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a special person who can develop radio marketing campaigns while finding and activating new radio advertisers.
Successful Candidates will:
* Be self-starters with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrate strong writing, verbal communication, organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
* Be able to work under deadline pressures, be comfortable working independently or in a team setting and exhibit excellent attention to detail.
* Have proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
* Develop and integrate internet marketing strategies into our clients radio marketing campaigns.
* Continually self educating themselves on topics relevant to radio broadcasting, new media, competitive media, marketing/branding and understanding your clients industries.
* Have a clear passion for radio.
* Previous media sales experience a plus but not required.
If this opportunity is right for you, or perfect for someone that you know, please contact Trisha Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail:
Attn: Trisha Peterson
212 W. J Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Results Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Results Broadcasting is a family owned Wisconsin based company primarily serving the residents of Northeastern and Central Wisconsin and parts of Upper Michigan.
Have you been searching for a new career? The Goodman Veneer and Lumber
Company, Lumber Division, a division of Besse Forest Products, wants to hire you! Open positions include General Laborer and Skilled Equipment Operators and Maintenance. They offer 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions with competitive wages which include a $2.00 2nd and 3rd shift differential increase. All full time positions offer a full benefit package including vacation, paid holidays, health, prescription, dental, life, short term disability and a 401K retirement plan and a weekly production bonus. Interested candidates should apply in person at our office located at 200 C Ave., Goodman WI, Monday thru Friday, by emailing: email@example.com or at MI Works in Iron Mountain.