or pickup an application at Michigan Works or our plants employee entrance and return to the dropbox there or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
Results Broadcasting’s 3 station group operating out of its studios in Iron Mountain, MI is accepting applications for immediate openings in our Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a special person who can develop radio marketing campaigns while finding and activating new radio advertisers.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be self-starters with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong writing, verbal communication, organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under deadline pressures, be comfortable working independently or in a team setting and exhibit excellent attention to detail.
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Develop and integrate internet marketing strategies into our clients’ radio marketing campaigns.
- Continually self educating themselves on topics relevant to radio broadcasting, new media, competitive media, marketing/branding and understanding your clients industries.
- Have a clear passion for radio.
- Previous media sales experience a plus but not required.
If this opportunity is right for you, or perfect for someone that you know, please contact Trisha Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: Results Broadcasting
Attn: Trisha Peterson
212 W. J Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Results Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Results Broadcasting is a family owned Wisconsin based company primarily serving the residents of Northeastern and Central Wisconsin and parts of Upper Michigan.