If you are looking for seasonal work… check out this job at Mathis Ace Hardware in Amberg. They are looking for a seasonal yard employee to join their team! Must be 18, able to operate a forklift. Involves some heavy lifting during unloading and deliveries. Position will average around 30 hours per week. Apply at: W7960 Amberg St., Amberg WI
Looking for employment with a flexible schedule? With full or part time hours? Well, Riverside Liquor on US-2 in Spread Eagle is looking for full and part time help for cashiers, stockers and deli positions! Employee will train in all three positions! Apply in person at Riverside Liquor in Spread Eagle! Open seven days a week!
Richards of Dunbar is looking for experienced cooks and waitresses. Weekends and Holidays are required! If you like to stay busy and make money… they have a great opportunity for you. Call Lynne at 715-324-5444 or stop in for an application. They want you on their team at Richards in Dunbar!
Have you been searching for a new career? The Goodman Veneer and Lumber
Company, Lumber Division, a division of Besse Forest Products, wants to hire you! Open positions include General Laborer and Skilled Equipment Operators and Maintenance. They offer 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions with competitive wages which include a $2.00 2nd and 3rd shift differential increase. All full time positions offer a full benefit package including vacation, paid holidays, health, prescription, dental, life, short term disability and a 401K retirement plan and a weekly production bonus. Interested candidates should apply in person at our office located at 200 C Ave., Goodman WI, Monday thru Friday, by emailing: email@example.com or at MI Works in Iron Mountain.
Account Executive / Sales
Results Broadcasting’s 3 station group operating out of its studios in Iron Mountain, MI is accepting applications for immediate openings in our Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a special person who can develop radio marketing campaigns while finding and activating new radio advertisers.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be self-starters with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong writing, verbal communication, organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under deadline pressures, be comfortable working independently or in a team setting and exhibit excellent attention to detail.
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Develop and integrate internet marketing strategies into our clients’ radio marketing campaigns.
- Continually self educating themselves on topics relevant to radio broadcasting, new media, competitive media, marketing/branding and understanding your clients industries.
- Have a clear passion for radio.
- Previous media sales experience a plus but not required.
If this opportunity is right for you, or perfect for someone that you know, please contact Trisha Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her: 906-396-5450
Mail Resume to:
Attn: Trisha Peterson
212 W. J Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Results Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Results Broadcasting is a family owned Wisconsin based company primarily serving the residents of Northeastern and Central Wisconsin and parts of Upper Michigan.