Timber Products of Iron Mountain is hiring Over the Road Class A truck
drivers. Mostly Midwest South freight, Company drivers, Owner operators,
Lease to Own program also available. Call Stacey at 906-776-9450 for more
information or stop in and see us at 611 Industrial Park IM. On line
application on web site www.timberproductsim.com.
The Miller Agency is hiring for part time office help. Insurance experience not necessary. Please send resume to PO Box 847 Iron Mountain, MI 49801 or email: email@example.com
The Dickinson-Iron Intermediate School District, Departments of Early Childhood and Special Education are in need of substitute teachers and classroom assistants in Dickinson and Iron Counties.Substitutes are needed for pre-school through adult special education classrooms. Substitutes are able to select the type of classroom they want to work in. A high-school diploma will qualify you for several of these positions.Contact the Intermediate School District at 779-2695 for additional information.
Have you been searching for a new career? The Goodman Veneer and Lumber
Company, Lumber Division, a division of Besse Forest Products, wants to hire you!
Open positions include General Laborer and Skilled Equipment Operators.
They offer 1st and 2nd shift positions with competitive wages which include a 2nd shift differential increase. All full-time positions offer a full benefit package.
AAM is seeking full time employees to join our growing team in a variety of positions. Prior Foundry experience is preferred. We offer a competitive wage as well as a complete benefit package including Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, STD as well as a 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions. Interested candidates should complete an application at
Attn: Human Resources
Results Broadcasting’s 3 station group operating out of its studios in Iron Mountain, MI is accepting applications for immediate openings in our Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a special person who can develop radio marketing campaigns while finding and activating new radio advertisers.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be self-starters with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong writing, verbal communication, organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work under deadline pressures, be comfortable working independently or in a team setting and exhibit excellent attention to detail.
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Develop and integrate internet marketing strategies into our clients’ radio marketing campaigns.
- Continually self educating themselves on topics relevant to radio broadcasting, new media, competitive media, marketing/branding and understanding your clients industries.
- Have a clear passion for radio.
- Previous media sales experience a plus but not required.
If this opportunity is right for you, or perfect for someone that you know, please contact Trisha Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her: 906-396-5450
Mail Resume to:
Attn: Trisha Peterson
212 W. J Street
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Results Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Results Broadcasting is a family owned Wisconsin based company primarily serving the residents of Northeastern and Central Wisconsin and parts of Upper Michigan.