(KINGSFORD, MI.)–Kingsford Public Safety officers responded to what was thought to be a chimney fire in the early morning hours on the 15th. Dickinson County 911 Dispatch alerted the department to the area of Marquette Boulevard and Waverly Street. The caller advised he could see sparks rising into the air. Officers of the Kingsford Department found a small structure was on fire in the back yard at 429 Waverly. They were able to keep the fire under control by using fire extinguishers from their squad cars until the fire truck arrived on scene. The occupants at the residence said they had been taking a sauna and placed the hot utensils near a wood pile causing the dry wood to ignite. No property was lost in the fire. KPSD was assisted by Iron Mountain Police.